[Devel] Re: more stuff before the freeze

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 31 21:39:59 CET 2007

Hello Juha,

I am working to a system that allows to apply transformations to
pseudo-variables, that would include escape/unescape functions. If you
can write them as C functions, that would help me, as I am now doing the
framework - this week, before freezing, should be ready. Then I can just
plug them there, without wasting time to investigate what has to be
escaped/unescaped in a SIP uri.

Thanks,
Daniel