[Devel] OpenSER interface to Microsoft Sql server

Rajesh Kalagarla RajeshK at idn.eu
Tue Jan 30 15:48:42 CET 2007

Hi Klaus,

 Thanks for your mail.
 we have a business requirement in such a way that, maintaining of user-id &
pwd will be in MsSql server and the other information like registration
status & all with MySql server.
it is just like using the existing database (MsSql) for usernames &
passwords. and create a new database which will maintain the status of users
& all.
we will have web interface to both the databases.
is it feasible with OpenSER? any guidelines regarding this?

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh