[Devel] OpenSER interface to Microsoft Sql server

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Thu Jan 25 17:05:48 CET 2007

Hi,

I am using SQL Server myself with unixodbc + freeTDS.
However, a few things need adjustment in the current source code, please
take a look at the subject "[Devel] Single-quote escaping in unixodbc +
now() vs. getdate() + openser crash in DB connection lost" in the
Openser devel mailing list (Tue, 09 Jan 2007 16:16:43 +0100).