[Devel] Memory woes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 30 19:25:16 CET 2007

Hello,

how do you do the fixup for exported functions? At statup, or every time
you call a function from Perl? In the second case, it is tough, because
after a fixup, the new parameter value can be a structure or something
else, and it is not easy to free. The best is to do it once, at startup
or at first execution, and then reuse it, if possible.