[Devel] Memory woes

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Tue Jan 30 19:14:50 CET 2007

Hi,

yesterday, a problem with my perl module was reported to me. Although I hope
the fix I just commited fixes the problem, I'm not 100% sure it does.

Could you folks have a look at modules/perl/openserxs.xs,
function "moduleFunc" near the top, and tell me whether the "pkg_free" calls
towards the end of the function look sufficient to you?

Thx & best regards,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

+++Besuchen Sie uns auf der Cebit vom 15.3. bis 21.3 2007 in Hannover
+++Halle 5 Stand F63
\ We are Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be approximated.