[Devel] Re: qop support and CSeq increasing in UAC Module

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Wed Jan 10 18:42:42 CET 2007

Hi Bodgan,

thanks for your reply! In my case the other side is running SER. Such
a config option would really simplify my life (one more package without
the need to maintain it by mysqlf :)

Btw: there are probably also proxies disliking this behaviour out there
- but if I didn't missunderstand RFC 3261 (section 22.4, point 8) a SIP
proxy should tolerate a client ignoring qop. So (apart from the wrong
cseq in the response to the 407 challenge) UAC should behave in an
acceptable manner with my "patch". Is this interpretation correct?

Kind regards,
Thomas