[Devel] mysql.so module creation problem

Rajesh Kalagarla RajeshK at idnltd.com
Wed Jan 3 11:26:35 CET 2007

Hi All,

I am installing the OpenSER without TLS support on P-III Machine. when the installation of the SErver expect mysql.so is fine. i am able to register & make calls using this Server with the SIP Phones that I have.

when i am trying to compile the sources for generating the mysql.so (make all include_modules="mysql") i am getting lot of complilation errors in this module. as this file is mandatory for the configuraion to enable the Proxy authorization, any suggestions would be a great help for me.

the errors are,

dbase.c:29:26: mysql/mysql.h: No such file or directory
dbase.c:30:27: mysql/errmsg.h: No such file or directory
In file included from dbase.c:37:
val.h:26:25: mysql/mysql.h: No such file or directory
In file included from dbase.c:37:
val.h:40: syntax error before '*' token
In file included from dbase.c:38:
my_con.h:30:25: mysql/mysql.h: No such file or directory
In file included from dbase.c:38:
my_con.h:38: syntax error before "MYSQL_RES"
my_con.h:38: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
my_con.h:39: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `con'
my_con.h:39: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
my_con.h:40: syntax error before "row"
my_con.h:40: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `row'
my_con.h:40: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
my_con.h:42: syntax error before '}' token
dbase.c: In function `submit_query':
dbase.c:64: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:65: warning: implicit declaration of function `mysql_ping'
dbase.c:65: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:69: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:87: warning: implicit declaration of function `mysql_query'
dbase.c:87: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:90: warning: implicit declaration of function `mysql_errno'
dbase.c:90: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:91: `CR_SERVER_GONE_ERROR' undeclared (first use in this function)
dbase.c:91: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
dbase.c:91: for each function it appears in.)
dbase.c:91: `CR_SERVER_LOST' undeclared (first use in this function)
dbase.c:95: warning: implicit declaration of function `mysql_error'
dbase.c:95: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:95: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:95: warning: format argument is not a pointer (arg 3)
dbase.c:95: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:95: warning: format argument is not a pointer (arg 3)
dbase.c:95: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:95: warning: format argument is not a pointer (arg 3)
dbase.c:95: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:95: warning: format argument is not a pointer (arg 3)
dbase.c:95: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:95: warning: format argument is not a pointer (arg 3)
dbase.c:95: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dbase.c:95: warning: format argument is not a pointer (arg 3)
dbase.c:95: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

Any suggestion for proceeding further..

Thanks,
Rajesh