[Devel] PATCH: add dbtext non-caching mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 28 19:21:52 CET 2007

Hello Herman,

please register the patch to the tracker:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143

There should be some free of previous loaded databases after the new
changes were flushed back to disk. I will analyze the patch more
carefully, but it is better to have it on the tracker not to get lost in
mailing list.

Thanks,
Daniel