[Devel] svn commits to cvs mailing list

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 26 18:03:59 CET 2007

Hello,

so far, in the CVS version, the commits were recorded via cvs mailing
list to be available for browse online. Unfortunately the SVN at
sourceforge is pretty much restrictive and not very flexible in
configuration.

We managed to make email translation for developers inside mailserver of
openser site. Now we have to fork SVN commits to devel and cvs mailing
lists. We are not that server admins around, maybe someone can help with
that. So, what we need:
- messages coming from *@users.sourceforge.net with SVN in subject and
destination devel at openser.org to be replicated to cvs at openser.org. This
is pretty much easy in openser config file, unfortunately here is not
about SIP :-)

Any hint is very appreciated.