[Devel] ask invite/cancel race condition issue again

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Feb 23 18:17:52 CET 2007

Hi Di-Shi,

yes, there is a solution for this - at the beginning of the script use
t_check_tran() to see if the CANCEL does match an INVITE request. IF no,
just silently discard it - this will force the UAC to retransmit the
CANCEL until the proxy actually finished processing the INVITE (and
build transaction for it).

BTW, fo you have any input for bug 1592883 ?

regards,
bogdan