[Devel] ask invite/cancel race condition issue again

Di-Shi Sun di-shi at transnexus.com
Fri Feb 23 15:51:18 CET 2007

Hi All,

I met the INVITE/CANCEL race condition that had been disscussed long ago in this maillist. The formal script of this issue like this:

*the CANCEL arrives BEFORE the INVITE, or
*it arrives after but you are doing other high-cost processing steps (i.e., DNS lookup (ENUM)) before calling t_relay which will lead to process the CANCEL before creating the transaction.It said that this issue had been fixed. But I cannot find the solution. Could anyone give me some suggestion?Thanks,Di-Shi Sun.