[Devel] avp as a module parameter

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 12 15:03:12 CET 2007

Hello,

indeed, a consistent format should be chosen. While the seond format
might be more appropriate for the moment, since the name of the
parameter clearly states is avp, the first gives more flexibility in
long term (e.g., could be used with transformations or maybe script
variables would be used instead of avps).

Other opinions?