[Devel] 477 on dispatcher

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Wed Feb 7 15:04:34 CET 2007

Hi,
what I currently see is that there might be some timer issues for me.

When I have not enabled disable_dns_blacklists=yes, many of the messages
received from the UAC's are retransmitted to the proxies, even if I
generate a 100 response on the proxy back to the LB to stop
retransmissions.
....And since I also are trying the presence module, a lot of messages
are retransmitted.

For now, I have to disable blacklists.

br hw