[Devel] 477 on dispatcher

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 7 14:00:39 CET 2007

Hi Helge,

looks like the 477 is indeed triggered by some entries in the temporary
blacklist of the DNS resolver. Most probably this entries are generated
because of a 408 timeout with no reply. can you check on this? Probably
is also important for you to know that you have such situation on your
LBs :).

For example, on LB1, the address of the SP1 is timeout-ed.

regards,
bogdan