[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [2594] trunk/scripts/openserdbctl.mysql

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Aug 27 13:10:54 CEST 2007

Henning Westerholt writes:

 > the SQL script to create tables for the extra modules is not
 > extensions-create.sql, this file includes only SQL statements if some
 > custom extenstions are supported in db/schema/extra.xml. I would like
 > to restore the behaviour prior your commit.

ok, i thought that extra and extensions is the same thing.  could they
be, i.e., do we really need need both extra and extensions?

 > But it would make sense to add the extensions-create.sql to the install
 > process as part of the normal table installation. Should i make this
 > change?

yes please if you cannot combine extra and extensions.

there may be another thing related to this.  at least debian rules
don't include

$(MAKE) dbschema

which creates sql/etc. scripts.  so any extension scripts are not included
in the package.

-- juha