[Devel] generic task execution implementation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Apr 26 14:54:17 CEST 2007

Hello,

you know ... patches on tracker :-) ... and discussion here.

Do you see a major benefit using this approach instead of registering
another timer function? It was mentioned in a email that future work ill
consider having multiple timer processes (I guess it was some discussion
about nathelper improvements).