[Devel] generic task execution implementation

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 26 14:32:10 CEST 2007

Hello,

the attached patch adds a generic task execution implementation to the core.
This is useful for monitoring purposes, e.g. in database modules to see if
the db is still present.

You can register any function and an execution interval. This code (with a
little bit different naming) has been in productions almost a year.
Furthermore it can be deactivated with one simple #ifdef.

I attached also a small demo module, that shows the usage of this facility.
Its simple creates and register a task that output a log message every 10
seconds.

I think this is a useful additions to OpenSER. Any comments?