[Devel] adding new event packages to presence server

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Apr 9 16:37:15 CEST 2007

Anca-Maria Vamanu writes:

 > I have commited a first more generalised and modular version of
 > presence.  I still have to make some further additions like exporting
 > the add_event function and enabling the possibility to register
 > functions to handle Subscribe and Publish and send Notify messages. For
 > this decisions about what is the common part of the handling should be
 > done.

anca,

perhaps it would be possible that common part handles removing and
expiration of publications as well as refreshing of event state when it
does not need to be modified.

it would be responsibility of each event package to check the content
type and body of those publish requests that either create initial
publication or modify event state of existing publication.

regarding receiving subscribe requests and sending notify requests,
perhaps it would be possible that common part takes care of them.

-- juha