[Devel] adding new event packages to presence server

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Fri Apr 6 15:32:27 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have commited a first more generalised and modular version of
presence.  I still have to make some further additions like exporting
the add_event function and enabling the possibility to register
functions to handle Subscribe and Publish and send Notify messages. For
this decisions about what is the common part of the handling should be
done.

best regards,

Anca Vamanu