[Devel] rtpproxy: rtpproxy_sock as an avp

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:36:50 CEST 2007

Hi Bogdan,

The proposed solution would work great.  Since the nathelper module
already has LB support built in (there is support to reconnect to an
rtpproxy), it would be interesting to load the set of rtpproxy from
the database.  Like this, we would be able to add/remove rtpproxy
servers on the fly (no need to restart openser), change the rtpproxy
sets on the fly, remap the rtpproxy sets on the fly.  I was thinking
about caching the rtpproxy servers in memory and reload them from the
db via a fifo command after a db reconfig.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas