[Devel] rtpproxy: rtpproxy_sock as an avp

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Apr 3 13:48:17 CEST 2007

Hi Ovidiu, Hi Daryl,

this functionality was discussed for a long time and I agree with you it
is useful - I also felt the need for it couple of times ;).

what I suggest is the following:
    - via configuration you can define sets of rtpproxys (multiple sets)
    - from script, you can specify the set to be used; nathelper will
perform LB inside that set.

by this, we preserve the LB functionality and achieve more control also.

does this sounds reasonable to you?

regards,
bogdan