[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1693142 ] make fails trying to copy cert files

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 2 20:36:19 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1693142, was opened at 2007-04-02 12:36
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1693142&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: packaging
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The correct directory structure isn't being created for copying the .pem files into when trying to make bin. Here's my make command:

TLS=1 make include_modules="unixodbc postgres" bin

The failure encountered is near line 375 in the Makefile, where it attempts to touch and then copy the .pem files into the directory structure to be tar'ed up later. It appears that the mkdir commands beginning on line 367 should be after the cd that follows them, rather than before it. After moving them inside the cd, building succeeds.

Can someone more familiar with the Makefile confirm that this is an acceptable solution and the desired behavior? I'd had to screw something else up inadvertently.

diff:
366a367
>                       (cd etc ; \
372d372