[Devel] acc diff

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 27 13:51:51 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

These changes were committed on CVS.

Thanks to Juha's patch, we can easyly keep backward compatibility after
removing the UserName RADIUS avp by having a new pseudo variable which
works exactly the same as former UserName. The pv is $Au(accounting
username) item that gets username the same way as accounting module was
doing - try to get it first from credentials and if not present, use the
FROM URI.

regards,
bogdan