[Devel] acc diff

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 3 17:08:36 CEST 2006

before getting to coding, I just want you to remind that Username is
RADIUS specific and it does not exists in SQL or SYSLOG accounting....

IMHO this proofs that that value might not be so essentialy after
all....It might be accounted for two reasons:
    1) dialog matching but is not the case here
    2) billing purpose - in this case the requirements are very various,
so I do not thing we can get to common behaviour. so there are no 99% of
the case where it is used as it appears only in RADIUS.

regards,
bogdan