[Devel] acc diff

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Oct 3 15:36:08 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 16:19, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Dan Pascu writes:
>  > Currently User-Name uses a fallback mechanism and takes the most
>  > appropriate value available (credentials first then from then n/a).
>
> this behavior has never worked for me for many reasons and i have had
> to use my custom version of acc module.  now i want to get rid of that.

Which is fine. But please provide a backward compatible solution for the
others that are satisfied with the current behavior and do not want to
make their configuration more complex than necessary because there are a
few out there who need more flexibility.

The point is to make it flexible enough so that everyone can use it, but
have sensible defaults so people are not forced to manually compute
everything they need.

--
Dan