[Devel] acc diff

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Oct 3 15:13:35 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 12:09, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> I wonder what I can do with a CDR without knowing who called whom?
> Shouldn't there be from/username and request URI too? At least for
> out-of-dialog requests?

Klaus,

you can include most of the attributes you want by declaring them as extra
radius attributes. Except for the User-Name which is a value computed
from multiple sources and it cannot be obtained in the script without
multiple avp manipulations. That's my issue with this.

For the others you can simply add things like:

modparam("acc", "radius_extra", "From-URI=$fu; Request-URI=$ru")

But not for User-Name, which is needed for billing more than the others.

--
Dan