[Devel] acc diff

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Oct 2 17:30:01 CEST 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:

 > I'm more concerned if the User-Name AVP is not mandatory by
 > specifications about RADIUS accounting for SIP. I do not want to break
 > any spec, if exists.

as i said, even if it would be mandatory (i don't know about it), it is
not YOU or OpenSER who would break the spec, but the one who writes
his/her openser.cfg and omits User-Name from extra attributes.

i spend a few minutes trying to find sip radius accounting rfc or even
current internet draft, but didn't succeed.  i found a very old expired
draft

draft-schulzrinne-sipping-radius-accounting-00.txt

which would not count anyway.

-- juha