[Devel] NEW SIP-to-XMPP (Google Talk/Jabber) gateway

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Oct 2 07:55:17 CEST 2006

Klaus Darilion writes:

 > > 2) is the intention in the future to include also jingle-sip gateway for
 > >   voice?
 >
 > Do you if a signalling gateway is enough or do we also have to care about
 > media?

media too, but not through the gw.  i looked jingle documentation first
time yesterday night.  the thing that i didn't quite get yet is how
signaling and media are related.  jingle's contents description doesn't
seem to include media ip addresses and ports.  perhaps you know more
about this?

-- juha