[Devel] Dialog module export-avp request

Dimo begeragus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:03:32 CET 2006

Hi Bogdan,
Ok but what do you mean by "dialog lifetime when dialog is terminated"
Would this avp be accessible upon receiving the BYE (the dialog is
still active then or is just going to be terminated) and does dialog
lifetime mean the time since phone pickup or since invite received?
If you mean that avp will be available upon bye and that lifetime is
the duration since connect it would be great and looks exactly as what
we need. What type of duration do you plan on using? Seconds?

Best,
Dimo