[Devel] Dialog module export-avp request

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 16 16:33:21 CET 2006

Hi Dimo,

there are two ways to accomplish that:
    1) make the dialog module to publish an avp with the dialog lifetime
when the dialog is terminated.
    2) implement AVPs per dialog -> you will be able to store in an AVP
the start timestamp and make a diff at the end of the dialog.

Looking from the difficulty perspective, I say option 1) is more feasible.

regards
bogdan