[Devel] Simple question about nathelper

Jean-François SMIGIELSKI jf-smig at ibelgique.com
Fri Nov 17 19:30:55 CET 2006

Hello, list!

I have to develop a module that make some custom NAT related checks. So, I've opened the nathelper module to learn how its source code works, and which header fields are used.

But I did not understand why it works when only reading the to_tag in the message. How do you manage the cases where an initial INVITE carries SDP that must be rewrited? It should not have any to_tag, and thus make an error.  If I had to do it, I would have used the To and the From in place of their tags, but with these tags only if presents.

I am sure I missed something. Could you please let me know more about it? (I use openser v1.1.0)

Thanks a lot!

JF Smigielski