[Devel] Patch: cpl-c bug fix - case insensitive AOR handling

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 13 18:28:02 CET 2006

one more think here - I'm considering binding to register module instead
of usrloc module - by doing so, all configuration about lookup (from
register module) will  automatically affect the  cpl-c module without
any need of a similar configuration on it; right now we have the same
parameters in both register and cpl-c for controlling the lookup .....

regards,
bogdan