[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1592883 ] tm does not send cancel for INVITE if without reply message

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 8 20:59:07 CET 2006

Bugs item #1592883, was opened at 2006-11-08 14:59
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1592883&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
tm does not send a cancel message for an INVITE if
OpenSER does not receive a 100<= and <200 reply
message for the INVITE.

In our test case, the first destination sends a 183
message back more than 30 sec after OpenSER sends the
INVITE (without 100 Trying message). OpenSER has
started sending an INVITE to the second destination.
This causes a lot of useless messages are generated.

We suggest OpenSER send a cancel message even if it
does not receive any reply from the destination.