[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1495703 ] persistent registrations not working with dbtext

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 30 16:50:09 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1495703, was opened at 2006-05-26 23:01
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1495703&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
The usrloc module is not able to save registration into
the dbtext database:

DBT:db_insert: cannot set v[11] in c[13]!

It looks like that dbt_row_set_val() should accept the
DB_BITMAP type for methods column inside location table.

Comment By: Ovidiu Sas (osas)