[Devel] Last changes before CVS freez

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu May 25 08:59:28 CEST 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:

 > >based on reading the code it is obvious to me that two reports are
 > >generated: one triggered by TMCB_ON_FAILURE and the other by
 > >TMCB_RESPONSE_OUT, but perhaps i don't understand the code correctly.
 > >

 > even if on_missed is called from both TMCB_ON_FAILURE and
 > TMCB_RESPONSE_OUT, only once will be processed - after first call the
 > on_missed flag will be reset and the second call will not generate any
 > new record.

sure, calling on_missed two times does not generate two records.  one
record is generated by on_missed call triggered either by
TMCB_ON_FAILURE callback and the other is generated by acc_rad_reply call
in acc_onreply (which in turn is triggered by TMCB_RESPONSE_OUT
callback).

both acc_rad_missed and acc_rad_reply call acc_rad_request that actually
sends the report. acc_rad_request in turn calls rad_status to figure out
the service type (STATUS_START or STATUS_FAILURE).  so in case of 408,
service type of the report will in both acc_rad_missed and acc_rad_reply
call be STATUS_FAILED.

or am i missing something?

 > First be sure you have the code from cvs; run in full debug such a call
 > and please send me (privately) the output to try to see what's the
 > problem. Also attach the ACC module parameters.

i'll arrange the debug for you separately.

-- juha