[Devel] Last changes before CVS freez

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed May 24 20:18:10 CEST 2006

Hi Juha,

Juha Heinanen wrote:

>bogdan,
>
>when you tested failure reporting, was 408 generated by the proxy and
>not by the calling phone?

by the proxy.

>based on reading the code it is obvious to me that two reports are
>generated: one triggered by TMCB_ON_FAILURE and the other by
>TMCB_RESPONSE_OUT, but perhaps i don't understand the code correctly.

even if on_missed is called from both TMCB_ON_FAILURE and
TMCB_RESPONSE_OUT, only once will be processed - after first call the
on_missed flag will be reset and the second call will not generate any
new record. This was necessary since on_missed records may be generated
from both callbacks and none of then can guarantee 100% to catch the
event. So both are armed and the first trigger will disarm the other.

First be sure you have the code from cvs; run in full debug such a call
and please send me (privately) the output to try to see what's the
problem. Also attach the ACC module parameters.

regards,
bogdan