[Devel] RE: [Users] strict to loose - Route Header not removed

Walter Schober walter.schober at neotel.at
Thu May 11 22:53:34 CEST 2006

You are right, it is not normal. I misuse the Openser here doint NAT
traversal.

In my scenrario, the OS puts itself into the contact to get all the calls
from a foreign registrar/proxy.

Client -> REGISTER -> OS/NAT -> other Proxy/Database

INVITE from outside -> other Proxy/route to Contact -> OS/NAT -> Client

In this case the OS/NAT will get the Contact in the URI, which is
sip:os-ip;x-orig-ip=x.x.x.x;x-orig-priv-ip=y.y.y.y, and a Route header,
because it's just a proxy, not a B2BUA.

So nothing bogus here, it's just that I tweak the contact a little bit.

Br
Walter