[Devel] Re: [Users] strict to loose - Route Header not removed

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu May 11 19:15:29 CEST 2006

Hi Walter,

maybe I do not fully understand your scenario, but do not see how the IP
of the last proxy may appear both in RURI and a Route hdr - it means
either the ACK is bogus, either the ACK indeed passed twice via that proxy.

if you can get an ngrep trace of the INVITE + 200OK + ACK, I will be
able to better understand the situation.

Regards,
Bogdan