[Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1457157 ] AVPOPS functions in onreply_route block

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 23 19:11:49 CET 2006

Feature Requests item #1457157, was opened at 2006-03-23 10:11
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1457157&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:

I have request for the ability to use avpops functions
in the "onreply_route" block. Here is a usage example.
I can now replace the IP in fix_nated_sdp with a
private IP for the situatuion of 2 STUN enabled clients
behind the same NAT. I can use avpops + nathelper to do
this for the invite sent to the destination, but when
the 200 OK response is sent back to the originating
client, i can't use the same method to modify the SDP.
This is because avpops fucntions are not available in
"onreply_route". Can this functionality be added please?

Thanks,
Sumeet