[Devel] Re: [Users] auth_radius extra parameter

Dimo begeragus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:05:33 CET 2006

Thank you Daniel,
I want to ask if there is somebody on the list here who would like to
develop such a functionality.
I think it will make sense for many different scenarios, for example
troubleshooting and matching authorization requests to accounting
requests in the logs of the radius server.
Could this be added to the roadmap?

Best,
D.