[Devel] Event-Timestamp attribute

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Mar 6 16:07:18 CET 2006

Hi Juha,

to be honest I never used that dictionary.

AFAIK, for all RADIUS modules, the standard attrs and vals are to be
provided be the radius client library; specific attrs and vals are
defined in etc/dictionary.radius . This dictionary is also used during
installation process.

I think the best solution is to have in etc/dictionary.radius only extra
attrs and vals defined by openser.  module/acc/etc/dictionary should be
removed to avoid any more confusions.

regards,
bogdan