[Devel] Re: dynamic regexps

JF jfkavaka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 18:10:49 CET 2006

Good stuff! I wasn't aware of that, thank you.
But in order to support full dynamic regexps, there could be another
operator in avp_check, which would result in regexp compilation and
matching at "script processing-time" (instead of compilation at fixup
and matching when processing), even if this brings some performance
loss (this would be documented). Would it make sense to extend avpops
to do this?

JF