[Devel] FL_REQ_UPSTREAM introduction in module acc

openser-devel at list.coretech.ro openser-devel at list.coretech.ro
Sat Jun 24 01:09:32 CEST 2006

hello,
please ignore my message if this is the intended functionality and if it
is documented somewhere I did not find it.

problem: if you set flag 9 in script the accounting values for "from" &
"to" get switched between them.
in file "modules/acc/acc.c" the line "_msg->flags&FL_REQ_UPSTREAM" is
used to test something but "->flags" is the one used to store script
flags, I think that msg_flags should be used in file "modules/acc/acc.c"

also I think that will be nice to switch between them the comments on
fields "flags" & "msg_flags" in file "parser/msg_parser.h" for structure
"struct sip_msg"

thanks,
razvan radu