[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1528402 ] display not updated in openserctl monitor

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 25 16:04:27 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1528402, was opened at 2006-07-25 16:04
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1528402&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.1.x

Initial Comment:
Klaus Darilion wrote:
> openserctl shows 44 transactions although the box is
idle since long time:
> tm:inuse_transactions = 044
>
> Are there really 44 transaction open or what does 044
mean?

This one I solved myself: it reports 0 transactions,
but does not clear the screen buffer (those there is
still "44" from previous values).

But I have no glue where this must be fixed: in
openserctl or in statistics module ?