[Devel] Re: [Users] Out of Memory

Marcos Hack marcosh at voicetechnology.com.br
Fri Jul 21 05:08:38 CEST 2006

After a lot of tests I have discovered that the problem is in nathelper
module.

When using this module the process alloc all available pkg memory
calling function build_req_buf_from_sip_req() from msg_translator.c as
you can see in debug info at [1].

Is this a memory leak in nathelper module?

Somebody can help me with this problem?

[1] http://vorigon.com/mhack/openser/20060720-1744/mem_dbg.tar.gz