[Devel] OpenSER 1.1 on NetBSD 3.0 + SEMS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 18 13:29:39 CEST 2006

Hi Piyush,

the error is not related to the memory used by the openser processes.
It's about the buffer which is associated to the unix socket. The error
reports a full buffer which can happen because:
    1) nobody is reading from that socket
    2) the buffer is a little bit small and it cannot handle large write
operations - this may explain why it works on Linux; maybe the default
value for this buffer (which is sytem controlled) is larger than on netBSD.

regards,
bogdan