[Devel] OpenSER 1.1 on NetBSD 3.0 + SEMS

Piyush Devnani piyush_dev at mail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:47:41 CEST 2006

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks, now it compiles properly.

Once I tested the same with latest SEMS, The IPC between
SER <---> SEMS seems to run out of memory. I get the
following error multiple times.
"
ERROR:tm:tsend_datagram_ev:failed to send: (55) No buffer space available
ERROR:tm:write_to_unixsock: writev failed: No buffer space available
ERROR:tm:t_write_unix: write_to_unixsock failed
"
I tried the same on SuSe Linux 9.1, and it worked fine. This problem
might be specific to NetBSD (3.0)

regards,
piyush