[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/scripts postgresqldb.sh

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jul 17 13:08:08 CEST 2006

Klaus,

for some strange reasons the "active_sessions" definition was replaced
with a second  definition of "usr_preferences_types". I fixed this on
the CVS.
please test and let me know if know works correctly.

Also I was wondering if the SERWEB related stuff makes any sense for
postgres since serweb has only mysql support (as least when I checked
last time).

regards,
bogdan