[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/scripts postgresqldb.sh

Mon Jul 17 12:49:11 CEST 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> There was a small fix for serweb table after this patch -  see the
> history file. Is the last CVS version working properly? if not please
> detail what is not working.

Sorry - forgotten to paste the error messages (I used the newest version
1.34).

regards
klaus

Install SERWEB tables ?(y/n):y
creating serweb tables into openser ...
You are now connected to database "openser".
INSERT 18862 1
INSERT 18863 1
INSERT 18864 1
INSERT 18865 1
INSERT 18866 1
INSERT 18867 1
INSERT 18868 1
"usr_preferences_types_pkey" for table "usr_preferences_types"
CREATE TABLE
"pending_pkey" for table "pending"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index
"pending_phplib_id_key" for table "pending"
CREATE TABLE
CREATE INDEX
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "phonebook_id_seq"
for "serial" column "phonebook.id"
"phonebook_pkey" for table "phonebook"
CREATE TABLE
"server_monitoring_pkey" for table "server_monitoring"
CREATE TABLE
"usr_preferences_types_pkey" for table "usr_preferences_types"
ERROR:  relation "usr_preferences_types" already exists

^^^^^^

"server_monitoring_agg_pkey" for table "server_monitoring_agg"
CREATE TABLE
"admin_privileges_pkey" for table "admin_privileges"
CREATE TABLE
CREATE FUNCTION
CREATE FUNCTION
INSERT 18952 1
INSERT 18953 1
ERROR:  relation "active_sessions" does not exist