[Devel] Re: Path support

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Thu Jan 26 19:59:51 CET 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> also you may think like this - received is a low level information
> (where the register was received from as IP); path is something on a
> high level (is about routing via a set of hops). So, to make possible
> hop routing you first need to be sure the IP routing is done.

Yes, I already mentioned in a previous mail today that this may have to
be discussed, and yes, it makes sense to change that.
But we should be aware that there has to be a function to check if the
first Path uri address doesn't match the received address, because you
obviously can't check against the Contact...

Andy